activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: What is the effect of dedicatedTaskRunner Attribute?
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:21:28 GMT
you got to peek at the code to get exact detail.
see: https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/trunk/activemq-client/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/thread/TaskRunnerFactory.java?source=cc#L86

so it is either dedicated or shared (pooled)

optimizeDispatch is per destination, and controls whether the sending
thread gets to attempt dispatch, or whether this happens in a
destination dispatch thread (which will use a task runner) - so this
one is very specific.