activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <jgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REST WSDL/WADL
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 01:11:16 GMT
Hi,

I don't think you need a WSDL to make RESTful calls. Here's a good starting
point to come up to speed on making REST calls in C#:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9620278/how-do-i-make-calls-to-a-rest-api-using-c

As far as the specific REST API for ActiveMQ, I imagine it's documented
somewhere on the ActiveMQ website.  A quick search should turn it up.

Best,
Jim