activemq-users mailing list archives

From Richard Kettelerij <richardkettele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hawt.io error
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:13:11 GMT
Hi Barry,

Is this related to the hawtio console in ActiveMQ or are you just using
hawtio with Karaf?

Regarding the error: hawtio offers Maven integration and is most likely
trying to contact Maven Central. Your Karaf instance is probably on a host
which doesn't allow access to the public internet and/or Maven Central. You
can disable the Maven integration by deploying a different hawtio feature
"hawtio-offline".

Regards,
Richard