activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: Purge Kahadb
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 03:50:47 GMT
This is also possible from the webconsole or via JMX.

In the webconsole, navigate to the queue in the Queue page and click delete or purge. Via
JMX, navigate to the Queue MBean and use the purge or delete operation.

Delete may fail if there are active consumers. Not sure about purge.

Sent from my iPhone