activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tmie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: KahaDb cleanUp interval
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:38:07 GMT
Hello,

If you increase the cleanup interval to 60 secs there may perhaps be more cleanup work to
be done by the task and it may take slightly longer to run. However I doubt you would notice
any impact, it should work just like before.

Nevertheless you should test it accordingly in load test that simulates your production load.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
tmielke.blogspot.com