activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tmie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Activemq issue when Slave started
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:17:16 GMT
Hi Ram,

Assuming both broker instances master and slave work on the same levelDB persistence store.
Is it possible that you have some messages enqueued when the master broker goes down?
When the slave takes over, it would reload the messages from the persistence store and hence
they will be available right after startup on the slave broker as well.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
tmielke.blogspot.com