activemq-users mailing list archives

From rdifrango <rdifra...@captechconsulting.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat - JMX Failure
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:13:48 GMT
The biggest thing I did is go from:

    activeMqBroker.startAllConnectors();

    activeMqBroker.start();

I will say it seems as if bootstrapping within Tomcat like this seems flaky so I'm going to
continue working on it.

________________________________
From: artnaseef [via ActiveMQ] [ml-node+s2283324n4678330h99@n4.nabble.com]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 8:52 PM
To: Ron DiFrango
Subject: Re: Tomcat - JMX Failure

The exception stack indicates the ObjectName (JMX identifier) for the broker was already registered
once before.  Probably because useJmx was already set earlier.

Anyway, glad you have it working; if you can share what you did to fix the problem, that could
be helpful to someone else running into the same problem.

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Tomcat-JMX-Failure-tp4678285p4678330.html
NAML<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>