activemq-users mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rebalanceClusterClients , failover and transactions
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:09:50 GMT
If I set updateURIsSupported=false do I need to reconfigure all the
clients when I'm going to a a new broker ?

I cannot find the documentation for reconnectSupported here
http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html
what does that option mean ?

I do not understand clearly what is the maning of |priorityBackup while
using the updateClusterClients features, that it, in a network of
brokers where clients discover the existance of new brokers from
informations received from the actually connected broker and do not
necessarly known the URLs of every broker at startup

can you explain ?

thank you very much