activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: NMS SSL Client Settings
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 00:39:28 GMT
Correct - accepting invalid certs is not secure. Your client will connect to any broker using
ssl regardless of cert validity in that case.

Note I sm being a little vague because I am not certain of the NMS settings.

You want the ssl url without the transport.acceptInvalidBrokerCert=true setting to be secure.

Sent from my iPhone