activemq-users mailing list archives

From Isuru <isuruwimalasund...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ authorization error with OpenLDAP
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:12:23 GMT
So my finding was correct , and it was an issue of not mapping the user
properly with the Group. The reason was I have given the full DN path when
specifying the user as a member to a Group. Even in all the samples in web
what used is the first part of the DN.

for an instance rather giving
*uid=jdoe,ou=User,ou=ActiveMQ,ou=system,dc=wso2,dc=com* it only need to
provide *uid=jdoe* . After this change my issue went away.

Now the other question is why do we need to specify the member DN that way ?
What should we need to do in order to make this work with the Full DN ? .
Can anyone please shed some light to this.