activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable advisory for ActiveMQ broker
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 07:35:46 GMT
Hi,

I tried setting connection URI in broker config as:
*     <amq:transportConnectors>
            <amq:transportConnector name="amqBrokerTcpTransport"

uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616?jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false" />
      </amq:transportConnectors>
*

but still it is creating advisories for tmp topics. But when I changed
configuration on client side and make "watchTopicAdvisories=false" in client
consiguration, I can avoid tmp advisories.

Is there a way to disable tmp topic advisories by making changes in broker
config only ? Because I cannot touch clients source code.

Thanks,
Anuj