activemq-users mailing list archives

From ryan segura <ryan332...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to determine where memory consumption is occurring?
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 08:53:04 GMT
What command or third party utility can I use that will sort memory
consumption of topic/queue/connections by the ones using the most memory?

I am running out of memory on the broker but I cannot find out what
connection or queue/topic is causing it.  I need a better way to
troubleshoot.  There are thousands of items (connections, queues, etc) and
as far as I know, using a simple tool such a jconsole does not really have
any sorting capability to drill down to find what I need.

Thanks