activemq-users mailing list archives

From sharma_arun_se <arun.kaun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with JMX mbean, not showing ActiveMQ.DLQ when ActiveMQ service restarted
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 06:35:13 GMT
Below are answers:

>>Is that the exception from the attempt to access the queue via JMX, or
from the web console?

Ans: Both. I am getting this error from both JMX and/or from the web
console.

>> If it's from the web console, are you hitting the main Queue page, or
>> trying to hit the browse page for the DLQ?  If the latter, then that
>> won't work as long as the Queue does not exist.
Ans: I am hitting main queue page.

You can have the broker auto-create the queue at startup; let me find that
config for you.
Ans: I added below entry for auto-create queue on fresh installation

    <destinations>
        <queue physicalName="ActiveMQ.DLQ" />
    </destinations>

and installed wrapper service.

When I opened http://bwin5049:8161/admin/queues.jsp, I got same error. This
is happening both with ActiveMQ 5.8 and 5.9.

started wrapper service. G