activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: Send a message to a distant ActiveMq Queue (using MS-DOS Command Line)
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:49:51 GMT
I'm not aware of existing command-line friendly tools.

Some ideas:
* Use ActiveMQ-CPP to create a command-line program
* Write a simple java program run from the command-line
* Use ActiveMQ-NMS to create a command-line program
* Use wget or curl to POST the messages to the activemq REST api

Note there are plenty of ways to integrate a Windows solution with ActiveMQ
which may apply to your situation.  I'm just focusing on the requirement of
using a command-line activemq client.