activemq-users mailing list archives

From HellKnight <hellkni...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I call REST API for brokerMbean.getQueues() and queueViewMbean.removeMatchingMessage(java.lang.string) in c# ?
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:07:01 GMT
Hi kimmking:
   I could access the urls you provider in my chrome browser, they give me
correct responses. However, I write a sample c# program to access these uri
, I get "403 forbidden" error. I think I should "log in" in my program , as
I log in to hawtio in my browser. How can I do that in c#? I try the
following way:

        NetworkCredential nc = new NetworkCredential("user", "password");
        request.Credentials = nc;
However it did not work. Thanks for your patience and help!