activemq-users mailing list archives

From HellKnight <hellkni...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I delete a message from a queue in c# code ?
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 02:50:12 GMT
Hi Mr. Bish : the IKVM way did not work fine, and I can't come up with any
simple solution by now. Can you help me a little bit ? Here are my use case
:

   the messages I sent are notifications for future work in a workflow
system. Everyone who is responsible for doing the work should receive
notifications , but if one of them have finished the work , then all the
consumers should not receive the same notification the next time they
login/refresh.
   every user of the workflow system has a queue of their own in broker. So,
if anyone has finished a job , the client app should delete the
corresponding notification message in each queue(NOT the queue itself).  Is
there any nms api could help me doing this ?