activemq-users mailing list archives

From 1gnition <ori....@gmail.com>
Subject Urgent - Broker version 5.8.0 doesn't work with multicast
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 15:56:35 GMT
Hello,

This is very urgent. I'd appreciate if you can help me quickly.

I have a configuration of two machines with a single broker on each one. The
brokers are connected in a network using multicast. This is the relevant
section of the activemq.xml:

I run a consumer on each of the two machines with this URL:

and I also run a producer on one of them with the same URL.

THE PROBLEM: Messages arrive only to the consumer that runs on the same
machine as the producer.

*It doens't happen when I use 5.9.0 brokers with the exact same
configuration*

Why does it happen only on 5.8.0? We cannot upgrade to 5.9.0 currently, so
I'd like to know how to make it work on 5.8.0

Thanks!