activemq-users mailing list archives

From jlindwall <jlindw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Where's the records in my jdbc persistence store?
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 00:06:40 GMT
Some additional info:  I can capture the summary information in my
jmeter-based subscriber so we can see the JMS message headers.  I am
appending this info here in case it helps diagnose my problem.

FYI There are never any records created in ACTIVEMQ_ACKS either, as far as I
can tell. I am using the TOAD GUI to watch these tables.

To reiterate: I would like to prove that jdbc persistence is working by
forcing records to be created in ACTIVEMQ_MSGS.

Thread Name: Subscribers 1-1
Sample Start: 2014-02-06 16:02:49 PST
Load time: 33
Latency: 0
Size in bytes: 14
Headers size in bytes: 0
Body size in bytes: 14
Sample Count: 1
Error Count: 0
Response code: 200
Response message: 1 message(s) received successfully

Response headers:
JMSCorrelationId null
JMSMessageId     ID:my.server.com-52812-1391730613955-9:1:1:1:15105
JMSTimestamp     1391731369440
JMSType          null
JMSExpiration    1391731399440
JMSPriority      4
JMSDestination   topic://my.custom.Topic
Properties:
User	sammy
Id	ACCT-1234567890
Component	JMeterTestFixture