activemq-users mailing list archives

From jlindwall <jlindw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Where's the records in my jdbc persistence store?
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 00:01:18 GMT
I have configured activemq 5.9.0 to use jdbc persistence (oracle).  I know
that part is correct because 3 ACTIVEMQ tables "magically" get created in
Oracle, and I see log messages that make me feel like jdbc is in use. So far
so good.

I am curious to see some of the queued messages in my database.  I am using
a jmeter test driver that is sending persistent messages to a topic in my
activemq server.  The publisher sends 100 msgs/sec, while the lone consumer
is pulling just 5 msgs/sec.  With a slow consumer like this I expected to
quickly see records appearing in the ACTIVEMQ_MSGS table, yet none ever do.

Any ideas?  Thanks!