activemq-users mailing list archives

From 1gnition <>
Subject Re: destinationPathSeparatorPlugin doesn't work as expected
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 22:15:31 GMT
Okay, I delved into the source code a bit  here
and  here
and I indeed found out that it does not support dots inside the segments. It
merely converts the user defined separators to dots, so it ends confusing
separating dots to other dots. I guess we'll have to work around this. I am
certainly looking forward for such support in the future. It also may be a
good idea to document what is considered a valid name in virtual
destinations to prevent future confusions as mine.