activemq-users mailing list archives

From 1gnition <ori....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: destinationPathSeparatorPlugin doesn't work as expected
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 22:15:31 GMT
Okay, I delved into the source code a bit  here
<https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/20f384ce59b758a0f3c1b0e0620e2efd58ca230a/activemq-broker/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/broker/util/DestinationPathSeparatorBroker.java>

and  here
<https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/20f384ce59b758a0f3c1b0e0620e2efd58ca230a/activemq-client/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/filter/DestinationPath.java>

and I indeed found out that it does not support dots inside the segments. It
merely converts the user defined separators to dots, so it ends confusing
separating dots to other dots. I guess we'll have to work around this. I am
certainly looking forward for such support in the future. It also may be a
good idea to document what is considered a valid name in virtual
destinations to prevent future confusions as mine.