activemq-users mailing list archives

From 1gnition <ori....@gmail.com>
Subject setting randomize=false doesn't work in failover transport
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 10:53:50 GMT
Hey,

We have a network of brokers with the following configuration in each
broker:
( syntax highlighted version here
<http://pastebin.com/embed_iframe.php?i=LnP8NqpD>  )

Now, we want clients to use failover transport but preferably connect to a
local broker, so we use this connection URI in the clients:
The problem is that clients still connect to random broker in the network
instead to their local broker. We also tried adding
 but it didn't help.

Do you have any suggestion what is wrong?

Thanks.