activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <>
Subject Re: Activemq 5.8.0 - SSL networkConnector fails with certificate_unknown but HTTPs works?
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 00:58:38 GMT
What does the TransportConnector configuration look like?

The error, if I'm reading it right, is from the Broker accepting the
connection.  The broker is not rejecting its own certificate, so I suspect
that client-side certificates are required.  If that's the case, make sure
the CA signing the client-side certificates is in the server's trust store.

Perhaps the HTTPS is working because it's not requiring client-side