activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <>
Subject Re: Current Connection Count for ActiveMQ broker
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 23:09:21 GMT
Ah, looking at the precise method of accessing the Admin View more carefully,
I recommend using BrokerService.getAdminView().

As for performance, I think once per minute is fine.  However, I recommend
measuring as there are many variables that play in.  I would try increasing
the rate (i.e. decrease the delay) until performance is notably impacted,
and then back off from there.  From there, a great picture of the
performance impact and reasonable rates is known.