activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <>
Subject Re: Current Connection Count for ActiveMQ broker
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 11:08:08 GMT
Thanks for the suggestions.
I cannot go ahead with the other approaches you specified because of some

So I just want to ask one more thing:
If I am using plugin to get all the stats.
than is there any other way to get stats without creating
"*ManagementContext*" and "*BrokerViewMBean*". I meant to say some direct
APIs to get all the stats with creating BrokerViewMbeans ?

And as you have specified :\
>> "It's not a heavy load on the broker unless it's being called rapidly."
How rapid you mean here. I am running this per minute. Will per minute
calling will be load on the broker ?