activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: To Add Active MQ QMGR to WebSphere MQ Cluster
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:06:11 GMT
If I understand correctly, the need is to move messages one-way from IBM MQ to ActiveMQ.

Two solutions come to mind right away. First, the jms network connector in activemq (the name
may be different). The second is to use a camel route to move the messages.

I like the camel route, but the jms connector may be adequate for your needs.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 31, 2014, at 9:43 AM, "lkrao31 [via ActiveMQ]" <ml-node+s2283324n4677176h4@n4.nabble.com>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am new to the Active MQ world, I have good expereince on the IBM MQ . Currently we
have a requirement in which the traget messaging systems are Active MQ and our Infra is on
IBM Websphere MQ. Is there any possiblity that I can add my IBM MQ QMGR and the target Active
MQ QMGR into a single Cluster so that We can post messages to the Cluster Queue and at the
Target Side the Listeners Can pick up the messages from those cluster Queue on the Active
MQ QMGR and process them.