activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplex networkConnector with SSL based failover transport on ActiveMQ 5.9.0.
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:51:39 GMT
correction, masterSlave: in place of static:

On 30 January 2014 16:44, Gary Tully <gary.tully@gmail.com> wrote:
> use static:(masterSlave:....) - failover reconnection is not supported
> for networkconnectors, the networkconnector needs to die and get
> recreated by the 'static' discovery mechanism.
> see:
>
> MasterSlave Discovery section of
> http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html
>
> On 28 January 2014 22:41, David Laube <dave@stormpath.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> We are attempting to use a duplex networkConnector on a cluster that needs to "talk"
to another cluster within the same network. Ideally, we would like to encrypt the traffic
between the two clusters, all while maintaining HA by use of the failover transport. We have
attempted to accomplish this by defining the following config entry:

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com