activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: View message content in database table ACTIVEMQ_MSGS
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:29:05 GMT
Hi,

there's no such tool. We use Openwire format (
http://activemq.apache.org/openwire.html) when storing messages, so it
shouldn't be too hard to decode them. take a look at some tests

https://github.com/apache/activemq/tree/trunk/activemq-unit-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/openwire

for more examples.

BTW. Is there any particular reason you want to browse the store and not
use broker browsing/management tools?

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac