activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Web Console clashes with existing broker
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 17:45:42 GMT
On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 6:41 PM, Hilderich <hilde.schwed@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hello dear Supporters,
>
> We have already an existing ActiveMQ Broker in a OSGi container (Karaf).
> Now I'd like to utilize the ActiveMQ Web Console to have an overview about
> the JMS Queues we are using.
> The problem is that the ActiveMQ Web Console always implements its own
> JMS Broker and this one clashes with the existing one.

If you use hawtio then you wont have that problem.
http://hawt.io/

It does not install any broker or what so ever. It has a very thin
server layer which just integrates with JMX and HTTP REST apis.

> Consequently the ActiveMQ Web Console cannot be used. I am using the
> following
> properties in org.apache.activemq.webconsole.cfg:
>

> We are using ActiveMQ 5.7.0 inside Karaf 2.3.1

There is a couple of newer AMQ releases you may have better luck with
in OSGi using its clunky old web console.