activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Web Console clashes with existing broker
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:47:12 GMT
On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Hilderich <hilde.schwed@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hello Claus,
>
> Thank you a lot for answering.
>
> As far as I have evaluate hawt.io there is no feature like:
>
> List all messages in a concrete JMS Queue and provide
> the feature to delete one if necessary. ActiveMQ Web Console
> give you this chance.
>
> hawt.io provides just the raw jmx mechanisms not properly
> pimped up for customers.

You have maybe not looked to hard. There is an ActiveMQ plugin in
hawtio that allows you to browse queues/topics. And delete/move
messages, or retry messages that ended up in DLQ etc.
As well send messages to queues/topics etc.

See for example the screenshots on the front page at
http://hawt.io/

And use the arrows to flip between the screenshots. There is some
about ActiveMQ.