activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Ramos <crackdu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to consume all messages in a netwok of brokers.
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 17:13:44 GMT
Thanks for the information.

Gary, I paste my activemq.xml file config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><beans xmlns="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans" xmlns:amq="
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd">

    <!-- Allows us to use system properties as variables in this
configuration file -->
    <bean
        <property name="locations">
            <value>file:${activemq.conf}/credentials.properties</value>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <!--
        The <broker> element is used to configure the ActiveMQ broker.
    -->
    <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
brokerName="vass-broker-1" dataDirectory="${activemq.data}">
<plugins>
            <simpleAuthenticationPlugin>
                <users>
                    <authenticationUser username="admin"
password="passadmin" groups="admins,publishers,consumers" />
                </users>
            </simpleAuthenticationPlugin>
        </plugins>

        <!--
            For better performances use VM cursor and small memory limit.
            For more information, see:

            http://activemq.apache.org/message-cursors.html

            Also, if your producer is "hanging", it's probably due to
producer flow control.
            For more information, see:
            http://activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html
        -->

        <destinationPolicy>
            <policyMap>
              <policyEntries>
                <policyEntry producerFlowControl="true" topic="&gt;">
                    <!-- The constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy is used to
prevent
                         slow topic consumers to block producers and affect
other consumers
                         by limiting the number of messages that are
retained
                         For more information, see:

http://activemq.apache.org/slow-consumer-handling.html

                    -->
                  <pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
                    <constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy limit="1000"/>
                  </pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
                </policyEntry>
                <policyEntry memoryLimit="10mb" producerFlowControl="false"
queue="&gt;" prioritizedMessages="true" useCache="false">
                  <deadLetterStrategy>
                    <individualDeadLetterStrategy queuePrefix="DLQ." />
                  </deadLetterStrategy>
                  <pendingQueuePolicy>
                    <storeCursor />
                  </pendingQueuePolicy>
                </policyEntry>
              </policyEntries>
            </policyMap>
        </destinationPolicy>

<destinations>
    <queue name="jms.smt.ApplicationRequestsQueue"
physicalName="jms.smt.ApplicationRequestsQueue" />
    <queue name="jms.vass.process.send"
physicalName="jms.vass.process.send" />
</destinations>

        <!--
            The managementContext is used to configure how ActiveMQ is
exposed in
            JMX. By default, ActiveMQ uses the MBean server that is started
by
            the JVM. For more information, see:

            http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html
        -->
        <managementContext>
            <managementContext createConnector="true" connectorPort="1099"/>
        </managementContext>

        <networkConnectors>
            <networkConnector name="vass-broker-2" duplex="true"
userName="admin" password="passadmin" uri="static:(nio://
10.142.176.106:61617)">
                <dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
                    <queue physicalName="jms.smt.ApplicationRequestsQueue"
/>
                    <queue physicalName="jms.vass.&gt;"/>
                    <topic physicalName="jms.vass.billing.request.control"/>
        </dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
    </networkConnector>
            <networkConnector name="vass-broker-3" duplex="true"
userName="admin" password="passadmin" uri="static:(nio://
10.142.176.107:61616)">
            <dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
                    <queue physicalName="jms.smt.ApplicationRequestsQueue"
/>
                    <queue physicalName="jms.vass.&gt;"/>
                <topic physicalName="jms.vass.billing.request.control"/>
</dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
            </networkConnector>
            <networkConnector name="vass-broker-4" duplex="true"
userName="admin" password="passadmin" uri="static:(nio://
10.142.176.107:61617)">
            <dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
                    <queue physicalName="jms.smt.ApplicationRequestsQueue"
/>
                    <queue physicalName="jms.vass.&gt;"/>
                <topic physicalName="jms.vass.billing.request.control"/>
</dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
            </networkConnector>
        </networkConnectors>

        <!--
            Configure message persistence for the broker. The default
persistence
            mechanism is the KahaDB store (identified by the kahaDB tag).
            For more information, see:

            http://activemq.apache.org/persistence.html
        -->
        <persistenceAdapter>
            <kahaDB directory="${activemq.data}/kahadb"
enableIndexWriteAsync="true" checkForCorruptJournalFiles="true"
checksumJournalFiles="true" />
        </persistenceAdapter>

          <!--
            The systemUsage controls the maximum amount of space the broker
will
            use before slowing down producers. For more information, see:
            http://activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html
            If using ActiveMQ embedded - the following limits could safely
be used:

        <systemUsage>
            <systemUsage>
                <memoryUsage>
                    <memoryUsage limit="20 mb"/>
                </memoryUsage>
                <storeUsage>
                    <storeUsage limit="1 gb"/>
                </storeUsage>
                <tempUsage>
                    <tempUsage limit="100 mb"/>
                </tempUsage>
            </systemUsage>
        </systemUsage>
        -->
          <systemUsage>
            <systemUsage>
                <memoryUsage>
                    <memoryUsage limit="256 mb"/>
                </memoryUsage>
                <storeUsage>
                    <storeUsage limit="100 gb"/>
                </storeUsage>
                <tempUsage>
                    <tempUsage limit="50 gb"/>
                </tempUsage>
            </systemUsage>
        </systemUsage>

        <!--
            The transport connectors expose ActiveMQ over a given protocol
            clients and other brokers. For more information, see:

            http://activemq.apache.org/configuring-transports.html
        -->
        <transportConnectors>
            <!-- DOS protection, limit concurrent connections to 1000 and
frame size to 100MB -->
            <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="nio://
10.142.176.106:61616?maximumConnections=1000&amp;wireformat.maxFrameSize=104857600
"/>
        </transportConnectors>

        <!-- destroy the spring context on shutdown to stop jetty -->
        <shutdownHooks>
            <bean xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
class="org.apache.activemq.hooks.SpringContextHook"/>
        </shutdownHooks>

    </broker>

    <!--
        Enable web consoles, REST and Ajax APIs and demos

        Take a look at ${ACTIVEMQ_HOME}/conf/jetty.xml for more details
    -->
    <import resource="jetty.xml"/>

</beans>

Thanks