activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tmie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Producer flow control
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:08:57 GMT
Hello,

Are you certain to have disabled producer flow control correctly?
It seems your producer got put on hold.
On more recent versions of ActiveMQ (i.e. 5.7 or later) the broker should log a message when
it hits any of its configured limits.

Also, is it possible that your temp space limit is reached (i.e. tempUsage limit in broker
configuration)?
In case you are sending persistent messages to your topic check if the storeUsage limit got
reached as well.

But again, the broker should log if any limit is reached.

Regards,
Torsten Mielke
tmielke.blogspot.com