activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tmie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 'Stuck' Messages on queue
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 08:39:46 GMT
Hello,

Interestingly the brokerPath only contains the same broker name mqueue01.hl1.hl.
Are you using a broker network? If yes do all broker instances in your network have a unique
broker name assigned?

If all broker names are unique or if you don’t use broker networks then this brokerPath
might indicate that the message got prefetched to a consumer but the consumer disconnected
before it consumed (and acked) the message.
By default ActiveMQ will prefetch up to 1000 queue msgs to a consumer. If the consumer disconnects
after consuming just a few of them then I *believe* this would update the brokerPath as well.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
tmielke@redhat.com
tmielke.blogspot.com