activemq-users mailing list archives

From <barry.barn...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ user conference?
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 16:37:55 GMT
What is a JUG, and when do they have these events?

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ibsen@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:34 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: ActiveMQ user conference?

Sometimes there are JUGs which has events about ActiveMQ or other Apache projects.

For regular conferences with tracks about Camel / ActiveMQ I am only aware of
- ApacheCon
- CamelOne (which Red Hat now runs as part of DevNations)
   http://www.davsclaus.com/2014/01/camelone-2014-call-for-paper.html

And we at FuseSource had our Fuse Community Days in the past, where we had a full day of talks
about integration and messaging.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 5:23 PM,  <barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com> wrote:
> I am curious if there is a conference specific to ActiveMQ and the developers community?
 Is anyone aware?  I know Red Hat has their conference which includes A-MQ, but I am wondering
if the users/developers community offers something?

--
Claus Ibsen