activemq-users mailing list archives

From jlindwall <jlindw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Failover and non-persistent messages
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:09:01 GMT
The duplicate broker concept is an interesting one; for our application the
deduping is trivial.  We would we have to implement the duplicate
sending/receiving in our code, correct?  I see a fanout: transport in
activemq but that does not seem to be quite what we would want.

However why do you say that even with vanilla JMS this (duplicate messages)
is a possibility?  I thought all messages are at worst deliver-at-most-once?

Yeah, this business probably wants sub-second delivery 100% of the time! :)
Is your occasional "few minutes" due to anticipated bouncing/upgrading of
activemq?

Thanks!