activemq-users mailing list archives

From bbuzzard <Billy.Buzz...@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject Re: Is Producer Flow Control Necessary When Sending Persistant Messages?
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:11:09 GMT
First this was a test to force the brokers to use Provider Flow Control and
that is why the 20kb limit was used.  If you can explain why 20kb should not
have been used in this test it might help me better understand what's going
on.

I did not think about the 1kb being added for the header.  I'm going to
change the destination limit to 2kb.

Remember I am trying to test Provider Flow Control.  I want to see it
temporarily stop the provider and then allow the provider to start again.