activemq-users mailing list archives

From HellKnight <hellkni...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I delete a message from a queue in c# code ?
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2014 06:56:38 GMT
Hi  artnaseef. Thanks for your reply.  The short answer is "Yes" , I want
more than one consumers getting the same message.
   The long answer :  the messages I sent is notifications for future work
in a workflow system. Everyone who is responsible for doing the work should
receive notifications , but if one of them finish the work , then all the
consumers should not receive the same notification the next time they
login/refresh.