activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current Connection Count for ActiveMQ broker
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:52:27 GMT
I think little bit confusion here; let me elaborate:

I am running ActiveMQ broker as a separate java process. And clients are
connecting from different hosts and client have different java process and
connecting to the broker using transport connectors (TCP).

I am using this code in my own broker plugin to get the current number of
connections made to the broker from clients. This code is giving me the
correct values.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Anuj