activemq-users mailing list archives

From johnd <jldow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistent messages moving to DLQ when consumer not active
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:04:40 GMT
Some further info....

If I stop the standalone activemq broker/instance and look at the message in
the queue on the side of the embedded broker, I can see the message has the
correct expiration set:

When I start the standalone broker, this message gets routed to the topic
with the following camel route

but appears to lose the message expiration time:

So it looks like the TTL/expiration time is not being preserved across this
route. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is the case?

Note that I have verified that the message ttl/expiration is preserved when
the message is moved across the static bridge (i.e. the ttl/expiration is
also correct when I look at the message in the App.EventQueue on the
standalone broker side of the bridge).

Thanks,

John