activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ admin command
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 06:20:32 GMT
Hi,

According to my understanding:
When I run " *activemq-admin query  --view InactiveDurableTopicSubscribers
--jmxurl service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://amqbroker:8887/jmxrmi --jmxuser guest
--jmxpassword activemq *

where queryAddObjects will be null but queryViews will not be null.

So *List addMBeans = JmxMBeansUtil.queryMBeans(createJmxConnection(),
queryAddObjects, queryViews);
*

I think after this call What will be there in "addMbeans" ?

Does it have only "InactiveDurableTopicSubscribers" ? If yes then what
filtering will be done in
context.printMBean(JmxMBeansUtil.filterMBeansView(addMBeans, queryViews));

Thanks,
Anuj