activemq-users mailing list archives

From manohar7033 <sailwith.mano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: producer is getting stuck
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 07:07:01 GMT
Thanks for you quick responses. :)

This OutOfMemoryError did not cause my jvm to exit. Even after this error,
my jvm ran fine, but the producers got stuck.

And the other points to know from the OutOfMemoryError stack trace is, the
call to zipping has caused this error. And this call to zipping has been
made from onError method in NIOTransport class.

        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.NIOTransport$1.onError(NIOTransport.java:75)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.SelectorSelection.onError(SelectorSelection.java:98)

It seems, something bad happened between my producer and broker, which
invoked the onError method and finally OutOfMemoryError when zipping (seems
that, this error can be ignored).

Regards,
Manohar