activemq-users mailing list archives

From khinners <kevin.hinn...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject LevelDB Dependencies
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:45:47 GMT
I am making the change to go from KahaDB to LevelDB. I was a bit shocked to
find so many transitive dependencies making their way into our build.
Researching the Maven POM for the activemq-leveldb-store, I see many are
related to what I determined are optional features: replication and
compression.

I've had to mark many of these dependencies for exclusion per below. Can
someone revisit this and find a solution to make this more lightweight?

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
      <artifactId>activemq-leveldb-store</artifactId>
      <version>${activemq.version}</version>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
      <exclusions>

        &lt;!-- Exclude optional Guava dependencies -->
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>com.google.code.findbugs</groupId>
          <artifactId>jsr305</artifactId>
        </exclusion>

        &lt;!-- Exclude optional LevelDB replication dependencies -->
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>org.fusesource.hawtdispatch</groupId>
          <artifactId>hawtdispatch-transport</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>org.linkedin</groupId>
          <artifactId>org.linkedin.zookeeper-impl</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>org.linkedin</groupId>
          <artifactId>org.linkedin.util-core</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>org.apache.zookeeper</groupId>
          <artifactId>zookeeper</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>org.osgi</groupId>
          <artifactId>org.osgi.core</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>org.osgi</groupId>
          <artifactId>org.osgi.compendium</artifactId>
        </exclusion>

        &lt;!-- Exclude optional Snappy compression dependencies -->
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>org.xerial.snappy</groupId>
          <artifactId>snappy-java</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>org.iq80.snappy</groupId>
          <artifactId>snappy</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>org.codehaus.jackson</groupId>
          <artifactId>jackson-core-asl</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>org.codehaus.jackson</groupId>
          <artifactId>jackson-mapper-asl</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
        <exclusion>
          <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
          <artifactId>hadoop-core</artifactId>