activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: multiple brokers and Failover for ActiveMQ questions
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:44:47 GMT
Three brokers cannot safely share the same database.  If using kahadb or
leveldb, one broker will lock the DB and the others will wait indefinitely
for the lock.

Ordering of messages delivered by multiple producers is not guaranteed.
Only the ordering from a single producer is guaranteed.  I think there are
solutions to that, so hopefully someone else here can point you toward
those.

One way I can suggest to solve the problem is to use camel and a
resequencer.