activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject reason: javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException : "Client already connected from"
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 12:43:12 GMT
Hi,

I am using ActiveMQ v5.8 and seeing the below error continuously in broker
log file:

[20140108 06:30:01.038 EST (ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///*.*.*.*:45678@61616)
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection#processAddConnection 772
WARN] - Failed to add Connection ID:host-34810-1389180458930-0:1, reason:
javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: mybroker - Client: CLIENT1
already connected from tcp://*.*.*.*:25911

This error is coming for a consumer who is using durable subscription.

My observation: I think this is happening because ActiveMQ is keeping the
connection_id for durable subscriber even if it closes the connection.

Is there some connection problem with ActiveMQ for durable subscribers ?

Thanks,
Anuj