activemq-users mailing list archives

From uromahn <ulr...@ulrichromahn.net>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ broker 5.9 doesn't close TCP connection if qpid client close amqp connection
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 19:49:28 GMT
As promised in my last post, I re-tested this using the latest SNAPSHOT
versions of all involved components.
I built ActiveMQ 5.10-SNAPSHOT from source with qpid-proton-j-0.6-SNAPSHOT
and the latest amqp-1-0-client-jms-0.26-SNAPSHOT (or 0.28-SNAPSHOT,
depending on how one builds it).

The result is exactly the same: after the client closes the connection to
the broker (via AMQP), the broker holds that connection open indefinitely,
unless you close it explicitly on the Hawtio console.

I am a bit busy with my work right now, but I take a look at it in case I
can find some spare time.

-Uli