activemq-users mailing list archives

From srineel <srineel.ka...@techalliance.in>
Subject How to Configure failover for Active MQ 5.9
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 23:14:21 GMT
HI,

I have installed Active MQ in two servers, I would like to configure cluster
to these two Active MQ environments.

I am trying to following below note, but it didn’t worked for me.

http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html

where can I add this failover URI in Active MQ environments? Is there any
other configuration to accept this URI? Please help me with this
configuration ASAP.

failover:(tcp://host01:61616,tcp://host02:61616,tcp://host03:61616)?nested.wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=1000

Thanks,
Sri