activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ilya Kazakevich" <Ilya.Kazakev...@JetBrains.com>
Subject RE: Connect ApacheMQ with web application using JMS
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:40:23 GMT
Hello,

Thank you.
So, I can store session and consumer in HTTP session and synchronize access
to it (to prevent access from several browser tabs), right?
Would not it be too heavy to have 200 sessions and 400 consumers (for 200
users)?

Or should I get all messages in one thread and then pass them to user
threads?

Ilya.