activemq-users mailing list archives

From Johan Edstrom <seij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advisory Topic Messages
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 18:58:58 GMT
I don't have the impl in front of me, but I'd
venture it simply is a long counter that is incremented until rotate or
you perform a JMX operation to reset.

It tends to be the way monitoring systems want to have counters.

On Dec 4, 2013, at 9:59 AM, <barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com> <barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com>
wrote:

> So the current depth would be 0.  Doesn't the enqueue count get reset at some point?

show on the Advisory Topic queues.  When will they 'disappear'?  I was told these are cleaned
up periodically...  but they aren't being cleaned up.

>>> ActiveMQ.Advisory.MessageDLQd.Queue.TEST
>>> ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Queue.ActiveMQ.DLQ
>>> ActiveMQ.Advisory.Expired.Queue.TEST
>>>
>>> When will the enqueue counts go back to 0?
>>>

>> Advisory Topics are not Queues so not sure what exactly you are seeing, can you be
a bit more clear on the problem?