activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tecno Brain <cerebrotecnolog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any way to enable JMXMP on ActiveMQ ?
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 01:23:19 GMT
I was able to do it by adding these beans:

<bean class="org.springframework.jmx.support.ConnectorServerFactoryBean" />
<bean class="org.springframework.jmx.support.MBeanServerFactoryBean"/>

as shown in

http://theholyjava.wordpress.com/2010/09/16/exposing-a-pojo-as-a-jmx-mbean-easily-with-spring/

I also copied the jmxremote_optional.jar file to
${activemq.home}/lib/optional

That was enough to run jmxmp on port 9875 (the default)