activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic questions about producer control flow
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 15:10:32 GMT
Yes, the protocol between the broker and client for sending/receiving
messages is still the same, ie, you would continue to get ACK messages
from the broker.

If you set a producer window size, then byte counting/flow control is
handled at the client side for the default JMS openwire client. so you
would still experience throttling based on the client settings.

--
Christian Posta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog