activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <bibr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Good books about activemq/network of brokers
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2013 22:50:10 GMT
Hi Enrico,

in case you haven't seen it yet, this old video has very useful tips for
performance and capability:

Performance tuning for ActiveMQ by Rob Davies.

http://download.progress.com/5331/open/adobe/prc/psc/perf_tuning_activemq/index.htm

Hope you find it useful,

--
Bilgin Ibryam

Apache Camel & Apache OFBiz committer
Blog: ofbizian.com
Twitter: @bibryam <https://twitter.com/bibryam>

Author of Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475